We have listed below some of the General Awareness and Computer questions that were asked in today’s LIC AAO Exam:
If you have some more questions from the exam, then kindly share it on our facebook page .
General Awareness Questions in LIC AAO March 5th 2016 – Morning Shift1) UDAY scheme for? power supply
2) India to be malaria free by which year? 2030
3) Mahamaham mahotsav celebrated in? Tamil Nadu
4) What is the currency of Austria? Euro
5) Copenhagen is the capital of which country? Denmark
6) Women cricket world cup 2017 is going to be organised in? England
7) Where is Gorumara national park? West Bengal
8) Rajmani who died recently was? Malayalam Music director
9) BCCI Polly umer player of the year? Virat Kohli
10) Year 2016 is the international year of? Pulses
11) 12th south asian game venue is? Guwahati and Shillong, India
12) 25th April is observed as? World Malaria Day
13) Who is the author of White tiger? Arvind Adiga
14) BRICS 2016 summit location? New Delhi - India
15) Lamitye 2016 exercise between which countries? India and Seychelles
16) Brisbane tennis winner? Milos Ronaoc
17) Madhepura is located in which state? Bihar
18) There was a question related to PMFBY
19) World population is projected to be how much by 2030? 8.5 billion
20) BHEL commisioned 270 MW plant in which state? Punjab
21) Indian Railways has partnered with a French company to make 800 locomotive engine in state? Bihar
22) Foxconn going to set up plant in which Indian state? Maharashtra
23) Committee on film censorship was ? Shyam Benegel
24) Who founded the Banaras university? Madan Mohan Malaviya
25) Where did Apple launch its new branch? Hyderabad
26) Prime Minister of Nepal?
27) Where is the Japan helpdesk opened by SBI? Delhi
28) Led power plant in Maharashtra by? TCS
29) Kalinganagar national Power plant ? Bhubaneswar
30) 103rd Indian science congress held in? Mysuru
31) Maximum amount after which PAN is required ?
32) Joint venture between railway and which state? Chhattisgarh
33) Guru govind sahab power plant? Punjab
Computer Questions in LIC AAO March 5th 2016 – Morning Shift1) Which of the following is not an input device?
2) Which of the following is an output device?
3) Which of the following is not a peripheral?
4) What is oracle?
5) Every website has a unique? URL
6) Highest unit of memory out of GB, KB, MB, TB? TB
7) Where all in process, calculation of data part waits?
8) Which does the logic operation? ALU
9) What is power-point?
10) Data are not erased completely from PC till this process?
11) Mozilla firefox is? Browser
12) What is window explorer?
13) GUI stands for? Graphical User Interface
14) ADSL stands for? Assymetric Digital Subscriber Line
15) VOIP stands for? Voice Over Internet Protocol
16) Computer speed? Mega hertz
17) Pointing device?
18) Which of the following is not a network - PAN, RAN, WAN, LAN, MAN? RAN
19) Until it is ____, a workbook is stored in computer memory.
20) What is HTTP? (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol)
General Awareness Questions in LIC AAO March 5th 2016 – Evening Shift1) What is the currency of Finland? - Euro
2) City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) inked 11 MoUs worth _____ for the development of NAINA projects, including Khalapur Smart City, during the just concluded Make In India Week - Rs 30,000 crore
3) Orange Festival is celebrated in which state? Manipur
4) The next South Asian Games will be held in? Kathmandu, Nepal.
5) What is the capital of Cuba? - Havana
6) The 11th edition of the G20 summit will be hosted by? China in Hangzhou.
7) Adani Power is planning to set up 1,600 MW thermal power plant in _____ with an envisaged investment of around Rs 10,000 crore - Jharkhand
8) Rajaji National Park is an Indian national park & Tiger Reserve that encompasses the Shivaliks, near the foothills of the Himalayas, located in _____. - Uttarakhand
9) Who have been recorded their 40th successive win when they captured the St Petersburg women's doubles title? - Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
10) Slogan of Bandhan Bank Ltd. is _____. - "Aapka Bhala, Sabki Bhalai"
11) _____, Kiran Rao's Paani Foundation announces 'Satyamev Jayate Water Cup'. - Aamir Khan
12) World Autism Awareness Day is a nationally observed day on the _____ every year. - 2nd of April
13) Who is the runner up of Men's singles title of Brisbane International 2016? - Roger Federer
We'll be adding more questions, keep visiting.